Search results

1. B

The spelling thread. (Help me educate the world).

I've noticed, no matter where you go online, nobody spells correctly anymore. Now for the most part I've made peace with this, however there's still one that agravates me to no end. When people write, "symbols", in stead of, "cymbals". There is a huge difference!! Please, when you see these...
  2. B

HELP! I neeeed more cowbell.

I am having a small problem. I really want to mount this cowbell somewhere on my kit but I can't find a place or way to place it. I don't want to clamp it to my bass drum hoops. And I don't have a mount on the bass so thats out. It can't go anywhere around my snare. I've considered it on the...
  3. B

First video, drumming and singing with my Guitarist

If you have seen my new drums on another thread on Drummerworld, then these are the inaugural videos of them being played. -PLEASE NOTE- My YouTube videos are for the most part only taped for band purposes. I have advanced ALOT since the last solo video I made, so most of the videos don't...
  4. B

My New Custom (Home Made) Drum Kit - What Do You Think?

Well, I was looking to replace my first drum kit (which was cheap and shitty, but got the job done), so I wanted something special. Long story short, I decided to build my own drums. They turned out great, they sound amazing. Here are the specs: All Keller Maple shells Toms 6-ply, bass 8-ply...
  5. B

This CUSTOM KIT!!!! is now FOR SALE! Pm me.

Well, I was looking to replace my first drum kit (which was cheap and shitty, but got the job done), so I wanted something special. Long story short, I decided to build my own drums. They turned out great, they sound amazing. Here are the specs: All Keller Maple shells Toms 6-ply, bass 8-ply...
Back