Search results

1. Axe

Kenny Aronoff

So I saw John Fogerty again last night, always a great show and he didn't disappoint.. ..however I was really bummed to see Kenny is no longer in the band...anybody know the story on this?
  2. Axe

Any real world pics of Ludwig Electrostatic Green?

I don't see anything ever replacing my Supra, but I'm looking for a wood snare and Ive been thinking about ordering a Classic Maple snare with this finish....true to Ludwig form, I found one whole photo of this finish. Although props to them for finally updating that awful website they had that...
  3. Axe

Has anyone seen the Ludwig Aquaburst finish yet?

Theres a small pic in the new catalog, but thats it. Have any of these shown up at your local drumshop yet? I'd love to see some better quality pics.
  4. Axe

What did you pay, back in the day?

The other day I was talking to a buddy about how absurdly priced top of the line kits were, and how basically, with a good sound man, nobody in the club is gonna know the difference between middle of the road drums and top of the line. (and I firmly believe this, but I digress....) .....but...
  5. Axe

Crush double bass kit

Picked up a used 5 pc and then added the 2nd kick and 13" tom. I think I like the black lugs better, so Ill have to either get replacements or just sell what I have and buy the black lugged drums. 2 18x22 12, 13, 16 (10 unmounted) I think the snare is a 6 1/2 Ddrum decabons 18 and 20...
  6. Axe

My new Ludwig Epic kit

Hi everyone...I just got this a few nights ago. This is one of those kits where photos dont do the finish justice! I absolutely love it. The drums sound bright and powerful, the 14x24 has a great low end/fast attack thingie going on - I cant say enough good things about them. Im not good at...
  7. Axe

My new LUDWIG Element kit

Hello all - these are my new Elements. I absolutely love these drums. They sound great, and I love the finish and the black hardware. 8,10,12,16,22 and the snare is a 6.5 Black Magic. Ive heard alot of people say the BM is a poor mans BB, but I dont think so, I think I like this better than my...