Search results

1. maddrummr

Anybody else on audiotool?

http://www.audiotool.com/project/drummerscott (thats me) Its a program that lets you mix your own beats and loops and stuff. Completely free and you don't have to download anything. Anybody else using it?
  2. maddrummr

Who is this drummer!

So I got a CD a while back (years) from a friend of mine with some jazz on it. One of the tunes I really enjoy and would really like to hear more of. Except I don't know who is playing...Can anyone help me out?
  3. maddrummr

Trading a PDP for a Gretsch

I have really wanted to downsize my kit for a while now. For the last two years I have wanted to have "bop" sized drums (18in bass, 12 & 14in toms, tune em high). I really haven't thought into it until, well, now. I was thinking about selling my PDP and getting a Gretsch Cat Jazz; I could get...
  4. maddrummr

Looking for some insight

On my little contemplation... So here it goes. I enjoy my current kit (PDP MX) but ever since I bought my Paiste traditional hats two years ago I have wanted to downsize my kit to "jazz" sizes (18 inch bass, 12 and 14 inch toms). Now that I have my Bosphorus Turk ride, the itch for a kit like...
  5. maddrummr

More ride cymbal help...calling Meinl owners!

So here I am, once again, deciding on ride cymbals. I had come across the 22" Meinl Extra Dry Ride and the 21" Byzance Dark Ride on Cymbals only and I really dig the sound of them. Does anybody have any first hand experience with these cymbals? I am quite curious seeing as I am not very familiar...
  6. maddrummr

Updated set-up. A few questions

Specs PDP MX in Emerald Fade 22" x 18" kick drum 8" x 7", 10" x 8", 12" x 9", 14" x 12", 16" x 14" toms 5" x 14" snare drum Cymbals 14" Paiste Med-Light Traditional Hi-Hats 18", 16" ZBT Crash 20" ZBT Ride 14" Wuhan China First off, I am wondering what this community thinks of the...
  7. maddrummr

Looking to buy bongos

So I have come a very reasonable conclusion that I can't bring my drums out to college next year (duh). I still want to have something to play around on. Of course I am going to bring my pad but I still want to jam with a guitarist if the chance arouses. I was thinking that a set of bongos would...
  8. maddrummr

Pimp My Ride

Well not really. What I really would like is some assistance with the purchasing of my next ride cymbal. I bought a set of ZBT's when I first started drumming. Its time to continue my quest to upgrade my cymbals. I so far have replaced the hi-hats with Paiste 14inch Med-light Traditionals. I...