Recent content by JTH

1. J

ISTANBUL AGOP A.R.T B20

anyone got much info on these?
  2. J

Stuck on which cymbals to get

Hey all , ive been saving and im starting to think its a time for a upgrade to some decent cymbals :3 these are my choices :) I've been looking at some Sabian aax and masterworks... but im stuck..... the sabian aax are £515 and you get 14" AAX X-Celerator Hi-Hat, 16" AAX Stage Crash, 18" AAX...
  3. J

Masterworks Customs or Sabian AAX?!

New Cymbals?!?!! Hey all, I've decided i shall be needing ( ... wanting) some new cymbals currently i have paiste pst5's I've been looking at some Sabian aax and masterworks... but im stuck..... the sabian aax are £515 and you get 14" AAX X-Celerator Hi-Hat, 16" AAX Stage Crash, 18" AAX...
  4. J

Cymbal polish.....

Hey guys I went to the Drum shop today to pick up some Drumsticks and some cymbal polish, The stuff i normally buy they didnt have in stock, So i decided to buy some Crazy John's Cymbal Polish, the problem i got is they selled me the brilliant version of it but will it be fine on my Paiste Pst...
  5. J

Istanbul Samatya's!

Hey all im looking to buy some new Cymbals this year and the Istanbul Samatya have caught my eye.... anyone know much about them , i heard some stuff of them online they sound nice. ----->...
  6. J

Recording set up.....

Hey all i would like your guys opinion on these what im getting to set up for recording :) -PRESONUS FIRESTUDIO PROJECT -SAMSON 8KIT DRUMSET -4 Microphone stands -8 , 6m xlr-xlr cable Feedback is welcome! :D
  7. J

Drum recording....

Hey all i got a budget of £500 im wanting to record my drums for youtube Currently im looking at the Tascam us-1800 for my audio interface... http://www.gak.co.uk/en/tascam-us1800/43103 Then for Drum microphones http://www.millennium-music.co.uk/superlux-8-piece-drum-mic-set-drkf5h3 or...
  8. J

Is this worth it? sonor

Ive been offered a sonor force 1007 in natural for £150 also with cymbals do you guys think i should go for this or leave it? :) also it has hardly been used only for a few days then the person stopped drumming lol :) also i currently have a pearl forum fz in black i was thinking this kit as a...
Back