Recent content by humphrey

1. H

Problems with settling into a groove

Hi there, I have been doing a load of recordings of myself playing recently to help with my development and as much as I have noticed improvement in other areas, one key problem I seem to have is that it takes me a few bars to actually settle into a groove. Is this a problem any of you...
  2. H

R Kelly's Bump N' Grind (In the style of Korn)

Hi guys, I've started working on videos recently and seemed to find the ones people liked most were ones where I have taken random popular songs and have turned them into a completely different style. Inspired by Ten Second Songs, I've tried my hand at a couple. My singing is not great at all...
  3. H

Toto - Drag Him To The Roof

Toto - Drag Him To The Roof (Drum Cover) Hi there, I've just started my own Drum Channel on YouTube as a way of not only getting out there a bit, but to also track my progress. I have uploaded a version of Toto's Drag Him To The Roof from the Tambu album. I am no Simon Phillips, and I'm still...
  4. H

singing and drumming

hello folks, i haven't been here in a long time so i don't know if this has come up before. one of the singers in my band left recently so me and the bassist have taken up the responsibility of backing vocals. i like this challenge but one problem i'm having is not just a mental one but a...
Back