Recent content by Gooosseeeyy

1. G

Do you tune your drums differently at a live show then you would in the studio?

Title says it all. Just looking for different opinions. Also does your choices with heads and amounts of muffling change as well. Thanks.
  2. G

What would you get?

Hey lets try this I saw it on another forum. What would you buy if you had a budget of $5500 but you had to get everything. Hardware, Cymbals, and Drums. If you can post links with prices that would be best. lets see what we can come up with staying under $5500 USD!! *Before Taxes* Drums...
  3. G

Another "What Kit should I get" Thread

Alright gonna try and make this easier. DW Jazz Series Gretsch Broadcaster (3ply) Yamaha Absolute Hybrid Maple Im just trying to see if anyone here has experience with one of these kits i'm thinking about. Im kind of looking to play more small combo jazz with it so they will be cranked high...
  4. G

Always try to test a cymbal before you buy it!

Yeah I really messed up this weekend. There was a huge sale at one of my local music stores and it took 2 hours in a line to get in. Once I got in there wasnt much left in the cymbal section other than this 17" K Constantinople crash that I saw was hidden underneath another cymbal. I thought I...
Back