Recent content by ConvertedLudwigPlayer

1. C

Heads for vintage Gretsch Kit?

I recently picked up a 60's Gretsch Round Badge Progresive Jazz kit in the Red Glass Glitter wrap. I ordered Remo Classic Fit Ambassador (single ply) heads and they went and tuned up fine. An unplayed regular Ambassador was on the rack tom and I had a hard time removing it.
  2. C

Your band's original Music Videos - wanted

I am a partner in a new media company that is getting ready to launch the first of several web based television channels. Some of the channels will be focused on sports, K-12 education (elementary, middle school, high school) plus some adult education, while others will be focused on other...
  3. C

Ludwig Blue Marble kit

I picked up this beautiful Ludwig Blue Marble kit recently. It is from 1994. It still had the original heads on it. These were hand painted kits and only made for a couple of years due to the time and labor involved to make the kits. It really is a work of art. I have only seen pictures of 2...
  4. C

Vintage Leedy Snare, BAss and Hardware

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I picked up some vintage 1930's Leedy gear. I was told these had been used by a professional drummer in the mid 30's. They had been donated to a church by family members. They are in need of some TLC, but...