Bill'O's latest activity

• B
    Bill'O replied to the thread Advice on traditional grip.
    you mean something like buzz rolls?
  • B
    Tbh, if you really suffer from a form of dystonia, the issue is purely coming from the brain, i.e. our muscles, tendons, nerves should...
  • B
    This video series are very good http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php?threads/advice-on-traditional-grip.122949/post-1644723
  • B
    Ok great, basically do you think that just exercising the extensor muscles of the finger could help or the different resistance and...
  • B
    Bill'O reacted to iwearnohats's post in the thread Advice on traditional grip with Like Like.
    Hi Rdb, thanks for your reply. Sorry if my descriptions were a bit vague - the essential part of each exercise is to extend the fingers...
  • B
    Bill'O reacted to rdb's post in the thread Advice on traditional grip with Like Like.
    Hello IWearNoHats: I think you are exactly right. I've been struggling with focal-hand dystonia, compensating by using traditional...
  • B
    Thanks a lot for your thoughts. I will try to experiment for a couple of weeks. Are you referring to this kind of exercise...
  • B
    Bill'O reacted to iwearnohats's post in the thread Advice on traditional grip with Like Like.
    I actually am curious if a couple of things may help you guys experiencing dystonia of sorts. So I think a key issue here is that in...
  • B
    Hey I've been following your video series, it helped thanks, If you still have some advices pls do so, don't mind the outfit, it's...
  • B
    that is indeed the description neurologists have given technically thank you. However I am still unsure if paralyzing the main forearm...
  • B
    and you feel ashame even to complain about your weak hand not fast enough...
  • B
    Bill'O reacted to 8Mile's post in the thread Advice on traditional grip with Like Like.
    I'm sorry you're dealing with this issue. The silver lining is traditional grip offers some nice advantages for your left hand. Your...
  • B
    amazing to see this guy at work, especially here! Thanks for sharing! I must say I quite feel the same as your experience except that I...
  • B
    Thanks a lot for your words, I am going to take a close look at that. Onwards!..
  • B
    Bill'O reacted to thedrummersalmanac's post in the thread Advice on traditional grip with Like Like.
    So sorry to hear about your dystonia, and I'm inspired by your perseverance to keep playing and practicing. I switched from a match...