Seriously? This can't be real.

Beats a wallet at least.

I just discovered my rubber iPhone case is better than a wallet for quiet gigs.

So someone bought some adhesive foil sound insulation sheet & had enough left over to cut up into pieces. Hey presto - a miracle product is born! Pity it solves a problem that doesn't exist.

BTW, international marketing advice. Calling anything -------- muff in the UK is likely to send out the wrong message ;) ;) ;)

Patent pending. Well there you go, it must be real.

It's real! It works!

So does a bunch of other stuff.

Wallets, gels,

and check this out....

a proper tuning!

I just wrapped my snare up in a thick wool blanket. Now it's totally awesome!

I think I will send that idea to the patent office. It'll be worth millions, I tell you... millions!

If Moon gel, Richie rings, and such products can sell product over gaffers tape, well, why not.

But yeah, hardly a "new" concept. And wow, what a poorly made video.

"No more horrible ring" speaks a lot about the tuning of that drum. The ring is natural, what's horrible are the confused and conflicting overtones I'm hearing.
This product is basically the same thing as a cheap perfume sprayed in a Men's public bathroom.

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

This man is charging $90 for a starter kit of what is essentially aluminum foil on top of double-sided adhesive rubber. The website in the description is pretty hilarious too, though one part stands out to me...

muffylogo.jpg

uhh.jpg

uhhh.jpg

what

This man is charging $90 for a starter kit of what is essentially aluminum foil on top of double-sided adhesive rubber. The website in the description is pretty hilarious too, though one part stands out to me...

muffylogo.jpg

what
Awe man, you'd get arrested for that marketing message in the UK, or at the very least, get a visit from the Jimmy Saville task force :(

As a side note, as someone who pays some attention to preparing instruments for video presentation, watching that joke of a promo is painful. Credit for one aspect though - no processing! :)

Oh... it is real, unfortunately :(

... but I disagree with the word "improve"... it should read: How to ruin the sound of your snare drum

Back